Thursday, August 13, 2009

Continuation of the Fun Weekend!!

Saturday Morning we got up a little too early....

Not really, I just thought those were too cute of faces not to post. We went to the Farmer's Market here is Murray. Then we went to Wheeler Farms for their Kids Carnival. My other awesome cousin Brittany came up from Clearfield and brought her adorable boy, Ryland!! Brittany is expecting another little boy in about a month, and we can't wait for this other addition to SPOIL!!

Here is our sweet boy Ryland!! This kid has NO fear!! He is willing to try anything!! He was up pretty high, but it didn't bother him!! Look at that BIG grin!!

Eddy and Ryland in front of a Batman jumping cage. They love Batman, so this was Awesome for them!!




Ryland in front of the Shark slide. This slide was Huge, so he waited for a little bit to come down it. Really I think he was just enjoying the view!


And the T-Rex slide!! See how big these were??!! In this one, Brittany took Eddie through, and let Ryland follow. Well, Ryland wasn't about following, so after 10 minutes I told them I had to go get him. Let me tell you, this was a rather difficult little climb to go through b/c it is air, and air isn't as firm so you kind of slip a lot. But as soon as I got to the top of the slide, there was Ryland ready to go down!! Really, why do I do these things to myself? He was eventually coming out!! :0)

As you can tell, Eddie really enjoyed it too!!
Then Sissy wanted to get Josie's face painted. She was really good as long as we had a sucker and held it in front of her face on the side that her face was getting painted. What a sweet little girl!!
Side 1

Side 2


They had police cars and ambulances there, and they taught the kids about safety. This is Eddie and Ryland in the ambulance. I think they were getting sick of taking pictures! :0)

I decided I didn't have to pose them on this one!! Here they are in the fire truck, pretending to drive it!! Watch out, here comes some crazy cute kids!!


No comments:

Post a Comment