Monday, July 20, 2009

One Month and Counting....

We did it!! We finally got married!! We decided that the best way to stay in touch with our family and friends would be to BLOG!! We're so excited to share our lives with all of you, and we're very grateful for all of your love and support!! This is also a great way to show our wonderful pictures. So here are a few of our PERFECT DAY!!

Me getting ready...that was a crazy, Wonderful day!!

Our First Kiss as a married couple!! (wasn't that about the sweetest kiss you've ever seen!! :0)

Cutting the Cake
Throwing the Bouquet

Famous Garter Toss!! (I was just glad he finally got it!)

"Our First Dance" Not really, but the photographer had to go, so what could we do! :0)


Barry has been the perfect husband, VERY easy going!! He said he wouldn't mind if I cut my hair and after it was done he said he LOVES it, and doesn't think I should grow it out again, because he loves it so much!! We'll see if I do or don't but for now, I'm just happy that he loves it so much!! Our ONE MONTH anniversary was Saturday, and unfortunately we spent most of the day apart because Barry had a golf tournament, but I went shopping with my Mom and Aunt. Then when he got home, at 9:30 PM, we went on a date with another couple and didn't get home until 12:30 AM! But it was a good way to celebrate that month ago, The Greatest Day of Our Lives!!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for checking in with us!! We do love our baby girl!! I'm glad to see life is so sweet for you two. We had a darn good time at your reception. Danilo was pretty impressed. He's used to a piece of cake and 10 minutes sitting at a table before you head out the door at most Utah weddings, not a party!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, you look gorgeous like always! I'm so glad you found me on blogger. I always like to see how my friends are doing!

    ReplyDelete